Universal-Name-System is a distributed network and a protocol dedicated to handle IDs rooted in the blockchain and aiming to protect the user’s privacy and to secure web connections.
Universal-Name-System and its IDs are the backbone of Unikname solutions :
my Unikname: personal user’s ID to replace email and password, and to control it’s own data.
Unikname Connect: the easiest and safest authentication solution for any saas platforms and mobile apps.
Unikname Certificate Pinning: the solution to secure mobile apps against falsified SSL X509 certificates and against man-in-the-middle attacks.
Unikname Trust Domains: the anti-phishing solution.
Universal-Name-System has been designed to be used easily by other who needs to integrate self-sovereign identifiers in their software and applications.
Universal-Name-System features include :
- Sovereign IDs (also called DID for Decentralized Identifiers), protected against spoofing, anonymous, with a managed lifecycle.
- Personal Data Registry, under sole user’s control, with permissioned access
- Network Players considered as service providers, with rewarding per services
- Reward guarantees due to the business model and the token economy
- Fully decentralized Governance model (designed for this target)
- Scalable network with possible gateway redundancy
- Very High Availability with unlimited and cheap relay nodes
If you’re a Network Player, Universal-Name-System represents an opportunity to participate, to contribute and to get valuable rewards with a viable decentralized solution. You’re going to contribute to securing the first DID operational blockchain with its easy to understand use case.
If you’re a User, Universal-Name-System offers highly secure and highly available backbone solution to manage connections with your users, customers and partners. Don’t care about what’s under the hood, let’s play with user oriented Unikname solutions.